X-TROOP is a synthetic grease for use in long-term storage of weapons and mechanisms.
Proof against corrosion – Does not harm paints or surfaces – Allows free movement – Suitable for all climatic conditions and in continuous service (ball bearings).
METHOD OF USE FOR FIREARMS:
- Thoroughly clean the barrel and working parts with R-Troop.
- Spray a thin film of X-Troop on all surfaces. Treated in this way the weapon is ready for storage.
PUTTING INTO SERVICE:
- Spray R-Troop on all parts treated with X-TROOP.
X-TROOP is almost instantly dissolved, clean the weapon with a rag.
- Spray again with R-Troop
The weapon is now ready for firing.
Pressurized container – Protects from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50° C – Do not pierce or burn even after use – Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent body – The product is neutral, non toxic – Shake before use.
R-TROOP cleans, lubricates and protects military weapons.
R-TROOP can be applied from all angles.
METHOD OF USE:
- Shake before use.
- Before each shooting session, spray the barrel and the action.
- Repeat the operation at the end of the shooting.
- Wait a few minutes, then simply clean off with flannelette.
- Spray again. The weapon being lubricated is thus ready for storage and the next shooting.
Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Pressurized container - Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C - Do not pierce or burn, even after use - Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent body.
V-TROOP can be used in the field and is designed for the cleaning, lubrication and short-term preservation of both small and large calibre weapons. It actually replaces the three separate products which are commonly used for the lubrication of the mobile weapon parts during shooting, the removal of firing residues after shooting and the protection against corrosion when the weapon is stored.
This highly penetrating and mobile liquid is effective in temperatures ranging from -15°C to +71°C. It is composed of synthetic oil with additives which protect against corrosion and wear and tear. In addition, it is extremely water-repellent.
METHOD OF USE and CAUTION: